We are running two workshops in October on the 24th and 25th, both can be credited towards the HSMAI Europe Certified Revenue Manager qualification:
Improving booking engine conversion – October 24th in association with Avvio, this one day workshop is designed to walk through the key steps to take to optimise conversions at the three principal conversion stages: from search to site visitor, from site visitor to booking enquiry and from booking enquiry to confirmation. We take an in-depth look at search engine optimisation and improving traffic, at techniques to use to encourage lookers to convert to bookers, and optimisation techniques covering the tactical, the technical and the psychological to encourage conversion of enquiries to confirmed bookings. Click here for full details of the course.
If you think your booking engine could be working harder for you then this is a must-attend workshop. To secure your place please complete the form below.
Demand Forecasting Techniques October 25th in association with Infor EasyRMS. The workshop will cover:
- The principles of forecasting
- What information forecasting will provide to your hotel
- How to collect the information and data needed
- How to construct a forecast in Excel for your hotel and use this to create a solid manual forecast
- Forecasting exercises including managing groups and group wash
- Working with probability – an introduction
- Useful Excel tools including TREND, FORECAST and MOVING AVERAGE
Click here for full details of the course. To discover more about how to use forecasting in your business complete the form below and secure your place today.
Both workshops take place in London, and run from 09.30 – 17.30. Each workshop costs £120 ex VAT per person per day.